Thursday, April 22, 2010

I don't have time to be sick.

I don't know whether it's a talent, or just a sign that I'm not taking care of myself properly. I was just diagnosed with my second case of strep throat in the last month. I finished my first round of antibiotics, was doing great, then BAM! Fever, can't swallow, can't sleep... general crappiness.

All I have to see is, thank goodness for penicillin! within 12 hours I was feeling tons better, but my body keeps reminding me that I'm not fully better yet because it keeps making me fall asleep before 9pm. Maybe I need to do what I'm always trying to teach the kids and listen to my body a bit better.

Do any of you have the same problem? Do you let yourself get run down? Do you have any good advice to follow to help people like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!