Monday, June 27, 2011

Giving myself a time out

I've been a great mom today.
Started off the morning at swimming. Hung out a bit at home. Had a yummy lunch.
All the monkeys got changed to go to the sprinklers at the park. It started off well. My patience was much greater than it usually is. But I get really grumpy when I'm tired. The sun makes me tired.
I brought drinks. We drank them. I probably should have had more.
So, tired and slightly dehydrated, I lost all the patience that I had in abundance this morning.
My kids are now well watered. Fully snacked. Sitting in front of the boob-tube while I try and get some work done - hidden in my office-cave. I think the work is just an excuse. I need some time to myself. Being good all morning really did me in!

See pictures of the afternoon after the jump - 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!