Monday, August 31, 2009

Going back to school

I've waited almost a week to write this. Little Z started at the "big" school last Tuesday, and the big ones started back on Thursday. Z didn't want to leave at the end of his intro visit -- he wanted to stay and take a nap! What more could you ask for!

My girl has grown up a lot over the summer. There are things that she does that are just so much more mature than last year. I feel like the jump from 7 to 8yrs old is huge and I don't know how ready I am.

My big boy started 1st grade and he is really something special. He has always been very expressive when he speaks and he is very in touch with the emotions that different events or experiences bring out in him. The first thing he told me when I asked about his 1st day of school was, "Mommy, that was the best day of my entire life!".

My job here is done.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!