Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Monkeys

So, I chose to start this blog so I have a place to celebrate, vent and think out loud about all the random stuff that happens in my life. I have an amazing husband and three beautiful children whose ultimate job seems to be to try and see how long it will take me to lose my mind. They are actually amazing little people who I am grateful to have in my life. I just keep reminding myself that the behaviours that make me craziest will serve them well in later life (I would just rather they didn't use them on me!).
I look forward to hearing back from you with stories about your own kids that make you laugh or scream. It helps us all feel a bit more normal to know that we're not alone out there as we go through this parenting thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!