Monday, July 20, 2009

The dinner that they ate...

My kids have never been co-operative eaters. From the day I first gave N her first spoonful of rice cereal, she knew that mealtime just wasn't her thing. The boys both can be good eaters when they want to be, but they tend to never want what is offered at a meal. I have learned to not worry if they don't eat at every meal - average off the week and hope for the best.

Tonight was special.

I decided to make falafel with all the salads cut up, and let them take for themselves. I didn't expect it to work. There were magic forces present this evening though, and all 3 of my
children were well fed and happy!

What a gift!

2 comments:

  1. It is awesome when the children actually eat and enjoy it, isn't it? Sometimes, it's hard to get them to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that it's USUALLY impossible to get them to eat. Agreeing on something is like a gift from G-d!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!